Friday 7 June 2013

In the interview of July Issue on Esquire UK MagazineRussell Brand explains his thoughts on relationships, marriage, and Katy Perry... He said:

“I’ve given over too much of my life to its [sex] pursuit. And I’ve probably harmed other people, by being selfish. And really, I’d like to be married. I’m just not transmitting that frequency of 'Soulmate! Soulmate!' I’m transmitting the frequency of 'Mmm!' But I tried it and I loved it. I really think she’s a lovely beautiful person [Katy Perry]. It’s just hard isn’t it? She’s got a lot of options, I’ve got a lot of options, so you’ve got to really, really want it. Some of it’s the fame, but I think getting married is… you’ve got a whole other person that you’ve got to make as important as you!”

Now, obviously Russell didn't go "and here's why I'm too good for Katy," but you know what? He kind of is. And that's not a slam on Katy at all, because she's pretty cool too. It's just that Russell is charming and funny and delightful and it seems like Katy broke his poor heart, and that's sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment