Monday 18 February 2013

Drake and Blue Ivy
                                          Blue Ivy                                                                    Drake
An image circulating the Internet has Beyonce's fans wondering who’s Blue Ivy’s real daddy?
Hi Charles,
I love your blog so much I visit it everyday.. Anyways I came across a picture of Blue Ivy and Drake as a child and couldn’t ignore the similarities. I thought you would like to see for yourself as I know you don’t believe she had any involvement in the makings of that child.
Have a nice day Mr. Limelight. And please make a post when we can register to your blog.
From a loyal reader.
What do you guys think? Is Blue Ivy’s similarities to Drake’s baby picture enough to give you doubts about the real father? (PLEASE COMMENT)

0 comments:

Post a Comment