Friday 22 February 2013

M.I & Victoria Kimani
Chocolate City artiste M.I is gearing for his big comeback this year and is starting off with the release of his new single.
His eager fans have been anticipating the song which was supposed to be released on Thursday 21st February 2013. However, the release date has been moved to Thursday 7th March 2013. A rep from Chocolate City told BN that he moved forward the release date for the first single off his upcoming album due to an extension on his trip which started with an engagement at Harvard University earlier in the month.

Not one to let his fans down, M.I has decided to release a sneak peek of the video which is being shot in Los Angeles, U.S.A. It features an appearance  by Chocolate City’s latest ensign, the Kenyan Singer Victoria Kimani.
So, while we eagerly await the release of his new single, here are behind the scenes photos of the video.

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW...
M.I
M.I
M.I & Victoria Kimani
M.I & Victoria Kimani
M.I & Victoria Kimani

0 comments:

Post a Comment