Friday 31 May 2013


Khloe Kardashian Praise Kanye album
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian loves what she’s already heard of Kanye West’s controversial sixth studio album, Yeezus.
“I have heard some of his new music. I do love ‘New Slaves’,” she told MTV News.
During a recent appearance on Saturday Night Live, West previewed “New Slaves” and another controversial track, “Black Skinhead.”

Khloe’s older sister, Kim Kardashian, is knocked up by West. The baby is due sometime in August or September.
West pulled his new album from iTunes after one day, and an associate of his, Jean Touitou, sent out a tweet explaining that there would be no pre-orders of the album: “No pre order please purchase June 18.”
Meanwhile, insiders like Khloe are praising the project.
“I’ve heard one or two other songs. I don’t know the name ’cause his album isn’t complete, so I don’t know if they’ve made it onto the album. But I love Kanye as an artist; I always have,” she said. “I think he’s so talented and he is in every sense an artist. He’s so creative. I think he’s great.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment