Friday 17 May 2013

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01537/DAVIDBECKHAM__1__1537579a.jpg
World Most Popular football player, David Beckham has announced his retirement at the age of 38. The footballer who is worth about $220million, captained 115 games for England, and played for Manchester United, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, AC Milan and PSG. He's the only English player to win a league title in four different countries. 

In a statement Below see what D. Beckham said:


"I feel now is the right time to finish my career, playing at the highest level. I want to thank all my team-mates, the great managers that I had the pleasure of learning from. I also want to thank the fans who have all supported me and given me the strength to succeed. Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.'
A True Soccer Legend i must say.. Well, now he will work as a Sports Ambassador.

0 comments:

Post a Comment